Re: Live Streaming of Microhams Digital Conference 2018

Ken Koster

On Friday, March 23, 2018 9:40:36 AM PDT John D Hays - K7VE wrote:

> Live Streaming of Microhams Digital Conference 2018

> http://www.microhams.com/2018/03/22/mhdc-2018-live-stream/

> Tomorrow, Saturday, 3/24/2018 is the MHDC-2018 – this conference sold out

> immediately last January and many people who wanted to attend were unable

> to get tickets.

> KU7M – Kenny Richards, will be live streaming the event. All times are US

> Pacific Daylight Savings Time (UTC-7). Use the above link to find the live

> stream on YouTube.

> Current Speaker List :

> *Ken Koster* – N7IPB will present using SvxLink <http://www.svxlink.org/> to

> connect a network of 220 repeaters in the Pacific Northwest. SvxLink runs

> on a linux computer and provides a custom dual radio interface for FM voice

> repeater control and linking over the Internet. Ken will provide an

> overview of how a mix of repeaters are connected via RFLinks and the

> Internet, as well as the real-time status information available via the

> web.

Unfortunately that cold that has been going around still has me firmly in it's grip so I won't be speaking. Instead I'll be sitting at home watching the stream and drinking warm liquids.

--

Ken - N7IPB

Email: n7ipb@...

JID: n7ipb@...

PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056 122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A

“Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.”

― Robert A. Heinlein