Re: Live Streaming of Microhams Digital Conference 2018

Kenny Richards

Jack,

Your welcome, but I am one of a small team making this happen. Dennis-K7DEN is doing most of the heavy lifting and David-W7CF is our inside man at MSFT.

The schedule is will be posted tonight, a last minute change had to be worked out due to one of the speakers being sick. Look for it on the MicroHAM site in a couple hours.

The entire stream will be saved and made available via Youtube. We try to also break out the individual talks, clean them up, so they can be reposted separately. But that depends on available time from the local video editor.

73,
Kenny, KU7M