locked Re: D-STAR AT DAYTON HAMVENTION(R) 2018

Tony <w7efs@...>

It appeared to me that someone had an AMBE "chip" on their shoulder, and it isn't you, Bob.

On 04/30/2018 10:19 AM, w6kd via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm always amused when somebody comes in and, throwing around the nebulus "spirit of ham radio" as if they were appointed the High Priest of The Spirit by Hiram Percy Maxim himself, proposes to tell the rest of us how it is.

This sort of absolutism serves no useful purpose in the real world...certainly the thousands of us using many kinds of gear with all sorts of proprietary or patented ICs embedded (DSP chips, GPS modules, signal processors, etc) aren't particularly worried about what the Grinch of Ham Radio thinks or says.

Regards

Bob, W6KD