Re: MMDVM & UDRC

Tony <w7efs@...>

Thank you, it compiles successfully with that library addition to the Makefile.

Hopefully we'll soon receive some guidance on how to make the resulting executable MMDVM work with the UDRC-II. Does it replace one of the existing components dstarrepeaterd or ircddbgatewayd, perhaps via symlink? Where is the "more sensible configuration file"? Enquiring minds would like to know, as there's no man page and no "make install", only a usage message.

On 05/04/2018 01:59 PM, Jeremy McDermond wrote:
I don’t see a -lwiringPi in the link command you have cut/pasted.

— Anna

On May 4, 2018, at 10:32 AM, Rich KR4PI <rich.schnieders@...> wrote:

I ran into the same issue trying to compile on Compass Wilderness from March 2018.

Rich, KR4PI