Re: UDRX ???

Paul Johnson

UDRX = a still birth = so sad! 1200 baud packet radio 30 years
old in the PNW. I was looking forward to the UDRX as the next
generation to carry the mode forward as a plug and play Amateur
Radio RADIO NETWORK device. Thanks for confirming the last nail
in the coffin for this project.....I can now stop waiting!

Paul VE7DHM

On Tue, 2018-05-01 at 09:48 -0700, John D Hays - K7VE wrote:
Marc -- the UDRX project had languished for too long and has been
discontinued. The current focus of NW Digital Radio is outlined here
-- http://nwdigitalradio.com/2018-state-of-the-union/

This decision was not taken lightly. Rest assured we are still
interested in providing solutions in the space that the UDRX
envisioned and we will have future products in the space, but likely
taking a different approach.

Right now we are working on projects outlined in the "State of the
Union", some of which will be available for view at Hamvention in a
couple of weeks.

On Tue, May 1, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Marc Lacy <KD7RYY@...> wrote:
I see on the website that the UDRX is no longer listed. What
has happened?

Director