Re: UDRX ???

1200 baud packet radio 30 years old in the PNW. I was looking forward to the UDRX as the next
generation to carry the mode forward as a plug and play Amateur Radio RADIO NETWORK device.
If only somebody (knudge knudge NWDR) would come out with an updated
(25 year old?) D4-10 that was not dependent on crystals for frequency
control. It would make a great pair with an dual port network TNC
(like the 25 year old Dataengine...)

There have been some comments that the 222 Mobile radio by the
Bridgecom BCM-220 will do 9600 and maybe better - but they ignore me
when I ask.

Bill