Re: UDRX ???

Jonathan Naylor

The UDRX has quadrature inputs and outputs it seems and if the TX chain is linear then we have something very impressive indeed. It will be capable of *any* mode that fits in its bandwidth including SSB and CW!

If you want plug and play then I suggest you’re in the wrong hobby, may I suggest CB?

Jonathan G4KLX

On Thursday, May 10, 2018, 05:13, Paul Johnson <ve7dhm@...> wrote:

UDRX = a still birth = so sad! 1200 baud packet radio 30 years
old in the PNW.  I was looking forward to the UDRX as the next
generation to carry the mode forward as a plug and play Amateur
Radio RADIO NETWORK device.  Thanks for confirming the last nail
in the coffin for this project.....I can now stop waiting!

Paul VE7DHM