WinDV Issue gateway list differs

k3ukandy@...

I have WinDV on one PC and when using the "quick tunes" configuration, I get a LONG list of reflectors and gateway repeaters including  my nearby RF Dstar repeater.   This is useful for connecting to my local Dstar repeater via my ThumbDV.   For various reasons I want to use a a different PC.  I installed WinDV on it (same version as on other PC) but when I go to configure quick tunes I am not presented with the same lengthy list of repeaters to add to quick tunes.  I have tried all sorts of things but can't get the desired repeater even though i can with same software on different PC.  I have the call sign server st for Free*star
Andy K3UK