Re: ircDDB dashboard not displaying links

Isn't it ircDDBGateway, not ircDDB? Two different animals.

--Fran

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

On Wed, May 23, 2018 at 3:27 PM, Ken Jamrogowicz via Groups.Io <ke2n@...> wrote:
Recently my dashboard has stopped displaying links except briefly when they change status. Not sure if this is related to a Windows update ? because this used to work.  The links display OK in the G4KLX remote control app (although I seem to recall that the web page does not display when the remote control app is active).

It's this dashboard
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/Configuring-ircDDBgateway#Dashboard

= = = 
Probably unrelated ... but when I went to restart the dashboard I found this warning message:
May 11 18:59:47 DSTAR-GW irc-node-dashboard[558]: (node:558) MaxListenersExceededWarning: Possible EventEmitter memory leak detected. 11 line listeners added. Use emitt...

Join main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.