Re: XC-3006 First Look

N9UMJ

David

I also receive my XC3006. I would also like to create a multi platform gateway.
But I'm a newbie at reflectors and gateways and having trouble finding a step by step how to or even a start here to do this?

I'm not looking for an XLR for dummies , Just a step chart for setup and what the XC 3006 will.do.

I'm a little disappointed that NW Digital isn't more supportive with documentation than they are?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018, 10:32 PM David [kg5eiu] via Groups.Io <dcappello=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just received a XC-3006 USB Dongle.  I plan on using it for a
Multi Protocol Gateway Reflector Server.

More Photos in my gallery.