Re: UDRC-II to Alinco DR-135TMKIII

Brian T Schmidt

Thanks for the help. I think to get the system up and running I will get a premade cable and then make a cable myself for educational purposes.

Brian

On 6/25/2018 2:37 PM, Steve wrote:
To elaborate on Kenny's "Find a keyboard extension cable ..." suggestion, this proved difficult for me until I went here:
https://pchcables.ecomm-search.com/cables/ps2-cables

Steve

Kenny Richards wrote on 06/25/2018 11:56 AM:
Brian,

This is a fairly easy cable to make. Find a keyboard extension cable with all the wires connected on the mini-6din, cut off one side and solder to the DB9 connector for the DR-135. I don't like trying to make the mini-din side, but soldering to the DB9 isn't to difficult.

73,
Kenny, KU7M