Re: UDRC-II to Alinco DR-135TMKIII

Brian T Schmidt

thats awesome Keith thanks for the help...

I pretty much live in the stick and trying to add tech to central NE..HA

Brian

On 6/25/2018 2:24 PM, Keith Williamson wrote:
Hi Brian,

I run an APRS digipeater (KF7DRV-3) 24/7 using the UDRC and DR-135.

Here is the diagram of the cable I built for it. Just as Kenny suggested, I too started with a keyboard extension cable so that I didn't have to muck with the mini-DIN6.

73's,

Keith
KF7DRV

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:
Brian,

This is a fairly easy cable to make. Find a keyboard extension cable with all the wires connected on the mini-6din, cut off one side and solder to the DB9 connector for the DR-135. I don't like trying to make the mini-din side, but soldering to the DB9 isn't to difficult.

73,
Kenny, KU7M