AMBE3000 and BlueDV

Jim Brown <w5zit@...>

I am trying to get the AMBE server at BlueDV to see my new AMBE3000 dongle.  I am running Win7 and the FTDI driver finds the dongle OK and assigns COM 14.  I set COM 14 in the AMBE server from BlueDV and leave the baud rate and port set to default, but when I start the server, it does not find the AMBE3000.  I am stuck at this point trying to get BlueDV working with the AMBE3000.

I realize that this forum is not responsible for the BlueDV third party software, but thought someone else might have run into this same problem and have a solution.

Thanks - 73 - Jim W5ZIT