Re: ThumbDV + DMR + Mac?

Brad McConahay - N8QQ

Hi Mike,

You've probably already thought of this, but I do it occasionally using a Windows virtual machine and BlueDV on a MacBook Pro.

I already run VMWare Fusion with a Windows VM for many other things where no Mac solution exists and I'm not sure I'd run a VM *just* to run DMR with a ThumbDV. But it is an option that works fairly well and will let you run both DMR and D-STAR at the same time.

Brad N8QQ

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 12:34 PM, Michael Marusin <mike@...> wrote:
Hey everyone - does anyone know of options to access DMR through a ThumbDV on a Mac?
I know Buster supports DStar but am unaware of any other options to be able to connect to DMR while on a Mac. I travel a lot for work with my laptop and not carrying around a RPi or anything along those lines. Thoughts / suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike
KC9YFH