Re: ThumbDV and Mac OS

Dick Herrick

GM.

Mac “sees” the ThumbDV
I’ve entered the reflector REF001 C to get started.
Preferences for Buster says “Vocoder not found”
Buster window shows a list of contacts with “Your” saying CQCQCQ which makes it look like I am calling.
I hear nothing coming out of the Mac.
I’ve Unlinked at this point.

I think the vocoder not being found is an issue.

Dick Herrick, BEE, PE
rjherrickpe@...

(Office) 704-509-2882
(Cell)    704-995-1522

On Aug 8, 2018, at 11:53 PM, Kenny Richards <kenny@...> wrote:

Dick,

I forgot to mention something. To connect to a reflector, hit the "+" button on the lower right side of the screen and enter the reflector to connect to. To busy ones are REF001 C (So REF001 on the left box and select C on the drop down to the right) and then add.  When it is added to your list, double click on it to have Buster connect.

Thanks

Kenny