MMDVM for udrc II

Hans Oeste

I have written out an image to an SD card of the latest Compass image, and downloaded and compiled the udrc MMDVM GitHub package. On trying to start MMDVM I get the following error though. Any thoughts on what the issue might be?

Virtual pty: /dev/pts/1 <> ttyMMDVM0
Cannot get control attributes for /dev/ptmx
unable to open serial port on both: ttyMMDVM0

I have the udrc II and aplay -L sees it just fine.

BTW, running 'sudo apt-get upgrade' installs stuff that causes the udrc to vanish, so I am currently reframing from installing about 10 packages. Kernel, video and systemd stuff. Thoughts?

Hans Oeste
VE7OES