Re: MMDVM for udrc II

Hans Oeste

Wow! I'm glad I asked as that's pretty simple.

It would be great if that was in the wiki. It would have saved me quite a few installs and pretty much a full day trying to figure out what was going on when trying the different package updates.

Hans.

On August 10, 2018 4:04:31 PM "Basil Gunn" <basil@pacabunga.com> wrote:

BTW, running 'sudo apt-get upgrade' installs stuff that causes the udrc to
vanish, so I am currently reframing from installing about 10 packages.
Kernel, video and systemd stuff. Thoughts?
The following brings the udrc driver modules back after an apt-get upgrade:

apt-get remove udrc-dkms
apt-get install udrc-dkms

/Basil