wr5j@arrl.net

..

"

On 2018-08-10 16:04, Basil Gunn wrote:
BTW, running 'sudo apt-get upgrade' installs stuff that causes the udrc to
vanish, so I am currently reframing from installing about 10 packages.
Kernel, video and systemd stuff. Thoughts?
The following brings the udrc driver modules back after an apt-get upgrade:

apt-get remove udrc-dkms
apt-get install udrc-dkms

/Basil