DPlus connection to REF001C failed - WinDV on WIn10 #cal-invite

Pete N

Edited

Can not connect to any reflector
error "DPlus connection to REF001C failed"
used to work on this computer and network
Windows 10 Pro 32bit on an old Dell OptiPlex (Core2 Duo, 4GB RAM)
ThumbDV / com port appears to be fine. Thumbtest.exe passes.
Looks like a firewall/port forwarding issue to me but I never had to do firewall configuration or port forwarding before.
Checked Windows Firewall. DV Node for Windows is allowed.
EDIT: I can use WinDV/ThumbDV on a netbook connected to any public WiFi so it would seem port forwarding is not the issue
EDIT: and it used to work on this (DSL) network but not now. I have tried it with the DSL router set to typical security and no security.