windv reflectors update

Jose Manuel Martinez Barbera

Has anyone managed to update the reflectors that the software windv uses? and how?

El lun., 3 sept. 2018 19:30, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> escribió:
I haven't used the program in years and am not where I can setup and try it.

There is a subgroup for AMBE under this one, maybe someone can help.

The DVDongle and ThumbDV are different types of devices, so you have to get the right configuration for AMBE 3000 devices like the ThumbDV.

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018, 10:35 Mike, AA9VI via Groups.Io <mjswiatk=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
John or anyone else,
Can you tell me how to use wav2ambe with the ThumbDV on a Debian system?  I saw an archived post for raspbian but the instructions don't directly apply to a Stretch distribution, for example.  When I execute the command

# wav2ambe -p -v -f a -o ambe/0.ambe 0.wav

to convert a simple wav file I get the following error:

Initialising DVdongle
DVdongle status = 0
DVdongle status = 1
Error: timeout receiving data from dongle.! Exiting

Is there a -dngle setting or something else for the thumbDV?

Thanks,
Mike, AA9VI