DRAWS Discussion

DRAWS and UDRC discussions will be in https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc

The early adopter pricing for the DRAWS board is now live.

For those who were not in attendance at DCC or the NWAPRS summer gathering, NW Digital Radio will be offering a tiered roll out of the DRAWS product.

Individual components such as the DRAWS HAT, GPS LNA Antenna, Metal Case, Pre-loaded SD Card, will be available for purchase independently.  The initial offering will be only for the HAT and optional antenna.  Other offerings will roll out over the 4th quarter.

We will also offer a complete, assembled system with all components integrated in a single package.

We may also specific bundles (e.g. everything but the Raspberry Pi) as well.

Stay tuned.