Re: DRAWS

Hi Gwen,

This is a common interface across the big 3 amateur radio manufacturers that support a 'packet radio' accessory jack.  It should be plug compatible with many radios including the FT-8x7 and FT-818.  For radios without this connector, this is a classic '4-wire' interface; PTT, DISC or AFOUT, AFIN, and SQL (plus GND).  One would simply cut the 6 Pin Mini DIN cable in half and attach to the radio/connector of choice.

We will be building a database of radios along with level settings for setup.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 1:53 PM Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:
I just read the Product Brief. What rigs use those 6-pin mini-DIN connectors? I'm thinking Yaesu FT-817 and newer? How about connecting it to an Elecraft KX3/PX3 system? Is it compatible?

Director