- Early Adopters Pre-Sale for the Digital Radio Amateur Workstation - DRAWS
Re: Early Adopters Pre-Sale for the Digital Radio Amateur Workstation - DRAWS
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Now I just have to practice patience as I wait for arrival.
On Fri, Sep 21, 2018, 15:52 John D Hays - K7VE <john@...
DRAWS - Raspberry Pi HAT
[The boards will be run in the next couple of weeks, this is an opportunity to order early and save $20 on the board, and $5 on the GPS LNA Antenna]
• Raspberry Pi 3 Compliant HAT
• Power HAT and Pi from 6-15VDC
• Onboard Voltage Monitor
• 2 Radio Interfaces
• On Board GPS
• Optional External Antenna w/LNA
• PPS for Stratum 1 Time Source
• Battery Backed Real Time Clock
• Accessory Port
• PWR, IO, Serial Port, Analog In
• Headless, operate from your Computer
• Workstation, operate locally by adding
Open Source Software:
DRAWS™ self identifies to the OS for
An image will be available on release with
popular applications pre-installed, including:
• Digital Voice Repeater/Hotspot
Order at http://nwdigitalradio.com/product/draws-digital-radio-amateur-workstation/
For those who were not in attendance at DCC or the NWAPRS Summer Gathering, NW Digital Radio will be offering a tiered roll out of the DRAWS product.
Individual components such as the DRAWS HAT, GPS LNA Antenna, Metal Case, Pre-loaded SD Card, ... will be available for purchase independently.
The initial offering will be only for the HAT and optional antenna. Other offerings will roll out over the 4th quarter.
There will also be an offer for a complete, assembled system with all components integrated in a single package.
Specific bundles (e.g. everything but the Raspberry Pi) may be offered as well.
John D. Hays
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.