Re: How can I make a DSTAR and or Fusion hotspot for portable mobile operation?

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 06:55 am, Gary Ramon wrote:

All,

I would like to make something like the DV Mega dualband radio board on a R-PI using NW digital products.  What is the hardware and software requirements?  I am interested in DSTAR, C4FM and DMR reflectors via cell phone WIFI.  Can it be done today?

73 de Gary K3IH

There is not a complete application to accomplish all of these systems on NW Digital Radio products at this time.

The UDRC and ThumbDV/PiDV could certainly be a part of such an application.