Re: DRAWS

In addition to FSQ I plan to add in FT8Call as an option for my portable station.

73, tom w7sua

On 9/22/2018 9:52 AM, Chris - KC9AD wrote:
Jeff,
Assuming that the DRAWS will operate similarly to the existing RPi/UDRC-II kit:
I know that there are many RPi/UDRC users who are using it for APRS running XASTIR. Personally, my primary interests are twofold:
1- Running Fldigi in FSQ-6 mode and/or MT63 mode for local simplex digital comms.
2- Running DireWolf to make the DRAWS into a network-attached TNC so that I can run RMS Express on my network-attached Windows PC.
73
Chris KC9AD