"... this report of my death was an exaggeration." -- Mark Twain 1897

It was reported to me that someone on the International D-STAR net said that the ThumbDV was going out of production.  THIS IS NOT TRUE.

The ThumbDV is on sale for $99.95 on existing stock. NW Digital Radio is continuing the ThumbDV.  See http://nwdigitalradio.com/thumbdv-clearance-sale/ for details.  If you miss the sale, there is no functional difference, but the new batch will be back at full price.

It is best to go the source for information.

Edmonds, WA