Re: Linux RMS - headed for digital dustbin?

john.wiseman@...

Randy,

Yes, you can run LinBPQ as a Winlink Gateway on a RPi with Direwolf.

There are instructions for setting up an RMS Gateway on a Pi here:

http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Downloads/LinBPQ_RMSGateway.html

The simplest way to link DIrewolf to LinBPQ is to use the KISS over TCP interface. For fore information contact me direct or join the BPQ32 Yahoo Group.

73,
John G8BPQ

On 03/10/2018 23:10, Randy Neals wrote:

It appears that LinuxRMS may stop working in the near future when Winlink CMS stops supporting legacy mode.

Has anyone made LinBPQ work with Direwolf?
I’d like to do that on. RPi w/UDRC.
(For clarity, as a Winlink RMS Gateway, not a client)

Thanks,
Randy W3RWN