Re: Linux RMS - headed for digital dustbin?

Basil Gunn

Scott Currie <@ns7c> writes:

plinBPQ is not a platform you can run WE on. It can serve as a CMS
gateway, or even a connection to a TNC/soundcard for WE to use, but
you would still need to install WE "elsewhere". Getting WE to install
and run on the Pi architecture is indeed difficult if not
impossible. Certainly not something I would suggest.
Yes my apologies if anyone thought I was promoting that. You can NOT run
WE or most/any windows apps on an ARM platform under wine. I am not a
fan of wine ... the not an emulator thing. The native linux apps work
pretty well for winlink messaging when using an RPi/Direwolf/UDRC.

/Basil