Re: DRAWS Technical Documents

Dave_G0WBX <g8kbvdave@...>

I am subscribed to this group just fine (judging by the onslaught of WinLink spam, now filtered out) but I too cant see the documents as the link John posted results in a page showing a red banner at the top of the page that says:-
"You are not subscribed to this group with this email address."

I think that's because that page is not part of the "main" group.   So, what gives?

I only came here to find some tech info, at John's suggestion, as all that's publicized so far is advertising copy with no real "meat on the bone".

Dave G0WBX.