Re: DRAWS Technical Documents

Groups.io has groups and sub-groups. We use sub-groups for topics surrounding a product or major topic.

In theory, discussions about AMBE products have a sub-groups as does one for UDRC & DRAWS. People can then subscribe to sub-groups off interest.

Main, this group, is for general topics. It sometimes gets thread that truely should be in a sub-group.

Simply join the sub-groups that interest you.

On Oct 5, 2018 07:18, "Dave_G0WBX via Groups.Io" <g8kbvdave=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I am subscribed to this group just fine (judging by the onslaught of WinLink spam, now filtered out) but I too cant see the documents as the link John posted results in a page showing a red banner at the top of the page that says:-
"You are not subscribed to this group with this email address."

I think that's because that page is not part of the "main" group.   So, what gives?

I only came here to find some tech info, at John's suggestion, as all that's publicized so far is advertising copy with no real "meat on the bone".

Dave G0WBX.