  Re: DRAWS Technical Documents

From: John D Hays - K7VE
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2018 07:26:04 PDT

Groups.io has groups and sub-groups. We use sub-groups for topics surrounding a product or major topic.

In theory, discussions about AMBE products have a sub-groups as does one for UDRC & DRAWS. People can then subscribe to sub-groups off interest.

Main, this group, is for general topics. It sometimes gets thread that truely should be in a sub-group.

Simply join the sub-groups that interest you.
--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software: