Re: Shipping

Andy Pagoota

Thanks for the information, John. A friend bought this for me as a gift, so you have 2 email addresses. One is associated with his card and the other is mine which was entered on the "Ship To" side of the form. Is there any way I can assure that I get that email at w4wno@... instead of him?

On 10/17/2018 12:52 PM, John D Hays - K7VE wrote:
Your order is being processed and expect that it will go out today or tomorrow.  At the time it is fulfilled, and email with a tracking number will go to the email address that was associated with the order at the time the order was placed.

The orders are sent US Mail and it will leave from Friday Harbor, WA and travel to North Carolina.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 8:50 AM <w4wno@...> wrote:
Ordered my ThumbDV yesterday. Any idea how long it takes for shipping to North Carolina?

Edmonds, WA