Re: Trouble With Dstar

Andy Pagoota

Thanks, John.  Looks like that's the problem. I've emailed and asked them to cancel the W4NYR registration. Thank you for your help.

On 10/21/2018 11:44 AM, John D Hays - K7VE wrote:

OK, I looked and you are registered in two locations (should only be registered in one, so contact one or the other and have them cancel your registration).  Pick one and create a terminal with a space for the terminal ID, you currently have no terminals and that is why you are not working on DPLUS reflectors or DPLUS linking to repeaters.

You are registered at https://regist.dstargateway.org and w4nyr -- see http://dstar.info/query.html

While you wait for your terminal to become active, use the XRF (or DCS) reflectors, which do not require US Trust registration. (Your callsign is your license to operate.)

XRF002A  gets a fair amount of traffic   http://xrf002.dstar.club/  (see cross linked reflectors to Module A)

Edmonds, WA