Re: Trouble With Dstar

Gwen

As I said AA4RC will provide one, and dynamic DNS, as part of DPLUS, but your admin has to ask.

I free certificate can also be obtained through letsencrypt.org

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018, 09:52 Gwen Patton <ardrhi@...> wrote:
John, the security certificate issue is one the central DStar office (for lack of a better word) needs to do. It isn't done on an individual site basis.

It's also affecting the page at my local repeater, AA3E. The op told me they handle certs elsewhere.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018, 11:50 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Andy -- W4YNR registration URLis at https://w4nyr.metro-uhf.org/Dstar.do (BTW, let them know they can get a good SSL certificate and get rid of the security warning either from AA4RC or using https://letsencrypt.org/

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 7:49 AM Bill Brown via Groups.Io <w5umq=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Make sure your microphone is active!

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 7:03 AM, Michael Register via Groups.Io
<gadget9503=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm having the same problem if you find out anything let me know.

Edmonds, WA