From: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 11:26 AM
To: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nw-digital-radio] DRAWS Workstation (Turnkey version)

Ed,

It is probably better for you to wait for the image to be ready.   It can be used with the board or workstation, but the workstation will be integrated and probably easier for those unfamiliar with Linux.

The workstation is slated (subject to change) to be just under $300 and should be available Q1 - 2019.

If response is similar to what we are seeing for the board, it will be in high demand upon release.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 11:13 AM Ed via Groups.Io <elancki=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am not very familiar with Linux, and don't know if I should order the "early adopter" DRAWS board, or wait for the complete DRAWS Workstation, with the pre-configured RPi.  Can you provide some info on when the complete workstation will be available, and what it will cost?

Thanks & 73,
Ed
N2BHD

Edmonds, WA

K7VE

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.