Re: DRAWS Workstation (Turnkey version)

ve7fmn

OK, I have two pis waiting for a task, so please advise when the cases are online.

Cheers, Fred

From: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:08 PM
To: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nw-digital-radio] DRAWS Workstation (Turnkey version)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 3:03 PM <ve7fmn@...> wrote:

Hi John.

I ordered a Draws but maybe I should have waited?

Fred VE7FMN

Is there an upgrade route?

You will be able to obtain the image (an alpha, then beta) shortly - it is a matter of a download and placing it on an SD card.  When the cases become available you will be able to purchase one for your board.

The workstation is an integration of the board, case, etc. along with the Pi, but each component can be obtained separately.

Edmonds, WA

K7VE

Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender. Image removed by sender.