Re: Show US Your DRAW Photos

Thanks Herb, that is something I was hoping to find.

The location of connectors is limited by the GPIO location and the HAT standard form factor.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018, 12:11 Herb Weiner <herbw@... wrote:
Or, you could 3D Print these Pi Stand Extenders (or order them 3D Printed for you) from Thingiverse. These are perfect for the Smarti-Pi case with my UDRC, and they should work with DRAWS as well.

Herb

On Nov 28, 2018, at 11:51 AM, Robert Sears <kf7vop@...> wrote:

I just realized they made the same mistake on the DRAWS as they did on the UDRC series.

The mini-din connectors are on the same side as they were on the UDRC. This means if you try to use one on the "Smarti-Pi" cases with the touchscreen and hinged base the cables will be in the way just like they are with the UDRC.

Oh well looks like I will have to remove the connectors like I did on the UDRC2

Robert/KF7VOP