Re: Show US Your DRAW Photos

I’m going to order some and will check them out.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Nov 28, 2018, at 4:20 PM, Dave Wickert <dwickert@...> wrote:

Or maybe NWDR could have a bunch made and offer them as an accessory? Rather than each of us doing individual orders.
Just a thought.

73.

_-_-_ Dave, AE7TD

From: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Herb Weiner
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 12:10 PM
To: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nw-digital-radio] Show US Your DRAW Photos

Or, you could 3D Print these Pi Stand Extenders (or order them 3D Printed for you) from Thingiverse. These are perfect for the Smarti-Pi case with my UDRC, and they should work with DRAWS as well.

Herb

On Nov 28, 2018, at 11:51 AM, Robert Sears <kf7vop@...> wrote:

I just realized they made the same mistake on the DRAWS as they did on the UDRC series.

The mini-din connectors are on the same side as they were on the UDRC. This means if you try to use one on the "Smarti-Pi" cases with the touchscreen and hinged base the cables will be in the way just like they are with the UDRC.

Oh well looks like I will have to remove the connectors like I did on the UDRC2

Robert/KF7VOP