Re: Show US Your DRAW Photos

Annaliese McDermond

If you’d like to see what some of the NWDR developers are working on with their boards, I have written a quick page on my current DRAWS project, a combination 2m APRS digipeater and 70cm digital mode repeater using mmdvm-udrc. Hardware build information and pictures are up there right now, and I’ll be posting config snippets to share as I finish the rest of the process with setup. https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/DRAWS™-Based-Digipeater-and-Repeater

For those of you wanting to use virtual sound cards with the DRAWS/UDRC, know that that functionality is critical to my project, so I’m trying to find the bugs and make that a viable option. There are no guarantees of success here, but I’ll be posting results as I find them out.

I’m happy to answer questions as I can, but please understand that I have a day job, and am not retired like the majority of Ham operators :). That means that my “Amateur Time Units” (Thanks Bill) are limited, and sometimes I’d rather spend them working on a solution for problems than responding to questions here.

I’m happy to hear that people are passionate and enjoying their DRAWS™ boards. It’s one of the things that makes my work with NWDR worthwhile.

--
Annaliese McDermond (NH6Z)
nh6z@...