Re: Compass udrc kernel panic

Curt, WE7U

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018, Annaliese McDermond wrote:

If you?d like to know my offhand guess as to what?s happening, I?d guess that Chromium is trying to do a broadcast to all interfaces for some reason. Once you load the ax25 stack, the packet modem becomes a network interface. This broadcast packet is probably triggering a bug in the ax25 stack due to it having some sort of freaky address (or more accurately no address) by the time it gets there. But this is just a wild guess from hearing the symptoms.
Check Samba as well if it's loaded and running. It's a known contributor to "talk to all interfaces" problems.

--
Curt, WE7U. http://we7u.wetnet.net
U.S. Weather Alerts: Firenet.aprs2.net, port 14580, filter "t/n e/WE7U-WX"