Re: Show US Your DRAW Photos

William Franzin

Hey folks. I went shopping for my kids tonight and found the perfect DRAWS Pi setup.

Check out this kids toy! - which is on sale in Canada for $150 CAD for another 1h45 min at BestBuy.

It's a Pi3 kit with battery pack, 1280x800 LCD, wireless keyboard, USB hub etc. This is perfect.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 12:30 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

I gave the wrong url for the Sunfounder displays that I've used.
These are the correct urls for the 7" & 10" LCD displays.

https://www.sunfounder.com/7-inch-hdmi-lcd.html
https://www.sunfounder.com/10-1-inch-hdmi-lcd.html

One more feature that I like is they run on 12V.
/Basil