For power it appears the 2x18650 pack is configured something like a ups. For a home setup I think this will work well with just a little mod work.

There's also enough room for the AMBE stick which I'll be using for transcoding. I'm working on voice control projects and will be using draws for digital voice.

This is what I've been up to:

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018, 11:23 AM Budd Churchward <budd@... wrote:
Looking at the photo of the case from the rear, you can see that the Rpi header is occupied by a board with a connector coming from it. That is where you need to install the DRAWS board.

Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2018 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nw-digital-radio] Show US Your DRAW Photos

Hey folks. I went shopping for my kids tonight and found the perfect DRAWS Pi setup.

Check out this kids toy! - which is on sale in Canada for $150 CAD for another 1h45 min at BestBuy.

It's a Pi3 kit with battery pack, 1280x800 LCD, wireless keyboard, USB hub etc. This is perfect.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 12:30 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

I gave the wrong url for the Sunfounder displays that I've used.
These are the correct urls for the 7" & 10" LCD displays.

https://www.sunfounder.com/7-inch-hdmi-lcd.html
https://www.sunfounder.com/10-1-inch-hdmi-lcd.html

One more feature that I like is they run on 12V.
/Basil