Re: DRAWS GPIO/Accessory connector #draws #accessory #adc

sudo apt-get install lm-sensors

sensors

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018, 08:42 KB5ZUR <kb5zur@... wrote:

I can't seem to get the sensor readings to work. says" command not found". tried that and lm-sensors command as well, same thing. Do I need to install something? What am I missing?
I'm using this version of  compass:
Linux compass 4.14.79-v7+ #1159 SMP Sun Nov 4 17:50:20 GMT 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux
debian_version 9.6
This is I think the first beta image released.
Also, what is the range of the ADC's? I would like to read two 0-5VDC signals from my SWR bridge from Kits and Parts. Are the inputs isolated?