Re: delevery date #draws

Looks good John,

I’m returning your original board because it has the 15 Pin Connector you need.

Bryan

On Jan 21, 2019, at 2:30 PM, John MacDonald <john@...> wrote:

Okay, Bryan...

I hope all of the info you need is attached - One .pdf file and one .jpg file.

Please let me know if you need additional info.

Are you going to send an "old" UDRC or one of the new boxes?

John MacDonald