From: steve@...
Date: 1/28/19 11:16 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: [nw-digital-radio] New Case for RPi, DRAWS and 7 inch LCD - Looking for testers

Hello,

VE7KGV and I designed a case to allow use of the DRAWS Hat with a Raspberry Pi and 7 inch LCD but have no way to test it because we haven't gotten a DRAWS board to play with (Hopefully in the next couple of weeks).  As a result we've only been able to design this from the spec sheet.  The full design is on Thingiverse here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3387482

There are pictures there as well.

Would love any input you have on how to improve this design.

Thanks,

Steve and Kevin
VE7GOY/VE7KGV