Re: New Case for RPi, DRAWS and 7 inch LCD - Looking for testers

Dave Phelps

Can't say anything about the case as I haven't even received a board yet, but I can chime in on he 7" raspi screen.
It's not big enough to do any serious work on.  A lot of programs with GUIs can't resize that small, and even if you were running it mostly headless and coming in off a vnc with a full size screen, that 7" screen won't allow you to resize your window to a better resolution.   I ended up discarding it.  That was my experience anyway.
Command line users, of course, won't notice a thing.