Re: New Case for RPi, DRAWS and 7 inch LCD - Looking for testers

Eric Osterberg

With what tool was the design built?  SolidWorks? Would you be willing to share the source files? I'd like to be able to adapt to different displays, mounting configurations and am Interested in building a lipo battery and charger board.

73 - NØNKI - Eric

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 11:19 AM <steve@...> wrote:
Hello,

VE7KGV and I designed a case to allow use of the DRAWS Hat with a Raspberry Pi and 7 inch LCD but have no way to test it because we haven't gotten a DRAWS board to play with (Hopefully in the next couple of weeks).  As a result we've only been able to design this from the spec sheet.  The full design is on Thingiverse here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3387482

There are pictures there as well.

Would love any input you have on how to improve this design.

Thanks,

Steve and Kevin
VE7GOY/VE7KGV