DRAWS™ Shipping Schedule #draws #shipping

k7udr posted: "Components are in and we have a 5 day assembly turn scheduled for March 8th. We will begin shipping by order date, the week of the 11th and should have all backorders shipped by the 15th. We have another run scheduled so we should have stock moving for"

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Shipping Schedule

by k7udr

Components are in and we have a 5 day assembly turn scheduled for March 8th. We will begin shipping by order date, the week of the 11th and should have all backorders shipped by the 15th.

We have another run scheduled so we should have stock moving forward.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

k7udr | March 2, 2019 at 8:00 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1zX