Re: Draws Analog to digital transcoding #draws

Jim Brown <w5zit@...>

I used the BlueDVWindows program in a beta release for the AMBE3000.  I did not use the DRAWS system, but did build an interface to allow the RS-232 control lines to signal PTT and SQ to my analog side.  The program has provisions for setting up the RS-232 control signals.

I do the exact thing you are wanting to do - during our weekly net we integrate the analog repeaters with D-Star through the BlueDV program.  I have a write-up on the Interface if you are interested.

73 - Jim  W5ZIT at Yahoo dot com.