Re: Draws Analog to digital transcoding #draws

Steve -- yes, lets hookup at Xenia (Dayton).

Since I haven't played with DVSwitch (but I have great confidence in Steve's project), once you get it running and have an audio stream, it should be possible to hook your analog repeater to the DRAWS™ audio interface and use the GPIO to PTT capability.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 5:11 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Rick,
There is a lot I don't know about how you want to interface the Draws board to your Analog repeater but most of what you want to do can be done with software from DVSwitch. Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge would both be required. Rather then bore people with the nuts and bolts, join us at <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main>

Steve N4IRS

PS John, maybe you, Bryan, Mike and I can discuss Draws to Analog_Bridge at Dayton.

Edmonds, WA